CATHSSETA DISCRETIONARY GRANTS 2019/20 APPLICATIONS are now open. Closing date: 31 January 2019 at 23H59.
CATHSSETA hereby invites applications for Discretionary Grant funding from stakeholders and entities that fall within the CATHSSETA scope. Applications should reach CATHSSETA no later than 31 January 2019. The online portal will be closed at 23h59. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Please refer to the following documents below before submitting your applications online.
- Acknowledgment of DG Policy
- Declaration of Authorised Person
- Declaration of Interests
- Discretionary Grant application Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- Online system user manual
- Final Advert
- Discretionary Grants policy
For more information on how to submit your application, please email Ms Tebogo Bengu at Tebogo@cathsseta.org.za or call 087 287 9004.
This article was first published on cathsseta.org.za