MQA/04/18 – 19: Appointment of an IT Project Manager to Manage the Development and Implementation of an ERP System for the Mining Qualifications Authority
The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) is a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) for the mining and minerals sector in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998.
The MQA would like to appoint an Information Technology (IT) project manager to manage the development and implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the MQA.
Compulsory briefing session
A compulsory briefing session will be held as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018
- Time: 10H00
- Venue: MQA Offices, Block B, Auditorium
- Phase 1: Mandatory Requirements
- Phase 2: Functionality (Technical): minimum threshold is 65 out of 100 points
- Phase 3: Price=80 points and B-BBEE=20 points
The proposals must be lodged in the tender box situated at the MQA reception by no later than 11H00 on Monday 10 September 2018. Late proposals will not be considered.
For enquiries please contact the following persons:
This article was first published on mqa.org.za