SAFETY AND SECURITY SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY (“SASSETA”) is seeking to appoint suitable and qualified independent Internal Audit Service Provider that:
- Possesses the required knowledge relating to the entity’s financial reporting and the applicable financial reporting framework,
- Possesses the necessary skills to perform work related to the entity’s financial statements, audit of predetermined objectives and compliance with legislation.
- Possesses adequate technical training and proficiency in auditing
- Is suitably qualified, reputable and a member of the relevant professional body and/ bodies that oblige them to comply with the relevant professional standards including continuing professional development requirements.
- Is adequately and appropriately resourced, relative to the size of this entity and the nature of its operations.
Please click on the links below to download the relevant documents
SASSETA reserves the right not to appoint a provider and is also not obliged to provide reasons for the rejection of any proposal.
Mr. Musa Mazibuko
Supply Chain Officer
Tel: 011 087 5500
Fax: 011 805 6630
Physical Address: Riverview Office Park,
Janadel Avenue (off Bekker Road)
Halfway Gardens, Midrand, 1685
P O Box 7612,
Halfway House, 1685
This article was first published on sasseta.org.za